Aw thanks for trying Anon.
165. I do not but I want to but I shouldn’t because I already have so many damn shows.
166. I do not, but I’m not afraid of them either. Does anyone actually like clowns?
167. I haven’t watched it in awhile. Loved it when I was younger. There are some damn good old shows from there.
168. Shit. Jimmy Neutron.
169. It’s like you knew what my answer would be. Freeeaaky. I would be excited.
170. What is Daria?
171. One on Christmas Eve.
172. The french kind.
175. The Awakening by Kate Chopin. So much anger.
So, this half black/white kid got a tattoo of the Oreo barcode on his wrist
Why does it matter matter that this guy is mixed race!? You could of just written, “This kid”. Like his fucking skin colour matters! Cunt.
His bi-racial ethnicity is probably the point of the Oreo tattoo joke, cunt.
imagine this kid working as a cashier, and this one customer is pissing them off, so they just casually swipe their tattoo under the scanner, after every item, and later the customer is just like, I DONT REMEMBER BUYING FIFTY CASES OF OREOS. (via)
whenever someone asks me what tumblr is, i will show them this post
Together and clearly happy about it. (ft. Mamrie & Troye)
My current look is ‘Hobo that these two beautiful gay men felt pity for and decided to buy her fajitas’.
what if you injected brownie mix into your bloodstream like since your body temp is like 98 the brownies would cook over a few days and then you will have clumps in your arms and you just cut it open and eat the brownies i should be a scientist
can we please not reblog this post